[macvoiceover] Re: Article Submission Software

  • From: Jude DaShiell <jdashiel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2011 15:49:28 -0400 (EDT)

I think wput will do the job for you, but you'll need to learn to write an
input file for it to do all of that uploading.  Simultaneous uploads could
run you out of memory and needs lots of garbage collecting.  The wput
program uploads each file it finds in its input file one after the other.
How you can optimize performance though is to upload the files largest to
smallest and in that way use the backpacking rule in your favor. On Sat,
27 Aug 2011, Dean Wilcox wrote:

> Hi,
> Does anyone know of any accessible software to submit articles to a number of
> predefined article directories at once?
>
> Thanks
>
> Dean>
> > Click on the link below to go to our homepage.
> > http://www.icanworkthisthing.com
> >
> > Manage your subscription by using the web interface on the link below.
> > //www.freelists.org/list/macvoiceover
> >
> > Users can subscribe to this list by sending email to
> >  macvoiceover-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > with 'subscribe' in the Subject field OR by logging into the Web
> > interface at //www.freelists.org/list/macvoiceover

Jude <jdashiel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
"I love the Pope, I love seeing him in his Pope-Mobile, his three feet
of bullet proof plexi-glass. That's faith in action folks! You know he's
got God on his side."
~ Bill Hicks