[macvoiceover] Appzapper

  • From: Chris G <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 17:07:28 -0400

Hi,

I downloaded appzapper from download.com and it's pretty accessible,
there are some issues with it. there's a button that doesn't have a
lable, but when you click it, then the table of installed applications
is updated and to the right.

Chris

--
The home of the Mystic Place blog and podcast.
www.mysticplace.info