[macvoiceover] Apples unnecessary gathering of data in the cloud

  • From: Claus Thøgersen <thoeg@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 00:26:18 +0200

Everybody that dislikes and distrusts the cloud, should really consider cancelling your Apple Id. Why do apple want my credit card number, my address, country and phone, even if I do only want to transfer free apps tomy Iphone. It is one of the most unnecessary bridge of security I know o among the big IT companies. I hope some time the Apple Id servers wil be hacked so Apple can find out what basic security is. They are going to pay for all the lost credit cards and any money stolen from the hacked card numbers.

Claus

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ricardo Walker" <rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx>