[macvoiceover] Re: Apple.com and Audible.com, etc.

  • From: Olivia Norman <olivianorman@xxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 17:20:36 -0700

My problems with Apple.com seem to come and go.  I was ajust able to work with
the site just fine on my laptop.  I think I'll hold out on upgrading my iMac
for a bit because I can still use apple and audible on there with no issues.
It's still running safari four so that's how I'm going to work around for the
time being. Far from the ideal solution, but it's pretty important that I be
able to work with the Apple site!
"Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower", Steve Jobs