[macvoiceover] Re: Apple keyboard with numPad

  • From: Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 09:57:24 -0400

David,

I think that is one of those things that you choose to do, or, not, to do.

I and others use the num-pad-commander quite a bit and I find it a real time saver.

Keith Reedy

On Aug 4, 2009, at 6:09 AM, David Poehlman wrote:

I personally find the numpad commander to be cumbersome but then I used a mac for years with vo without it.

On Aug 3, 2009, at 11:29 PM, Russell Solowoniuk wrote:

Great! Thanks for that. I won't even ask about assigning keystrokes yet... lot's to learn before I get to that point! <smile>

Russell