[macvoiceover] Re: Apple keyboard with numPad

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 08:27:51 -0400

I put food on it but it depends o where the table is for instance, I interact with an open message because it is the best way to read it without the pain. If I can use the table without interacting such as the message list, I use arrows and enter.

On Aug 4, 2009, at 8:23 AM, Donna Goodin wrote:

Wow, that really amazes me.  What do you do when you come to a table?
Donna