[macvoiceover] Apple is with us

  • From: VaShaun Jones <vashaun.jones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 19:03:41 -0400

Tim Cook, the CEO of Apple Inc. had this to say to us, the developers and his
company at the end of the keynote address at this years Worldwide Developers
Conference (WWDC) “Only Apple could make such amazing hardware, software and
services. We are so proud of these products as they are perfect examples of
what Apple does best and ultimately its why people choose to come to work at
Apple and with Apple. To do the very best work of their lives. To create
products that empower people to do great things. To make a difference in the
lives of so many people around the world. The products we make, combined with
the apps that you create can fundamentally change the world and really I can’t
think of a better reason of getting up in the morning.”

You can read the rest of this news article here.