[macvoiceover] Re: Apple - iPhone - Accessibility

  • From: Greg Kearney <gkearney@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 05:13:58 -0600

Outside of the United States iPhones can be used on any number of
companies. For example here in Australia you can use the iPhone with
any cell phone company you wish as binding phones to a carrier is not
legal here. But in the U.S. you are stuck with AT&T

On Tue, Jun 9, 2009 at 4:55 AM, David
Poehlman<david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> yeah, they're like kittens.
>
> On Jun 9, 2009, at 2:59 AM, Cheryl Homiak wrote:
>
> Oh, I want to go play with one!!! The only problem is that if I go play with
> one I may want to take one home which would mean changing carriers. But I do
> want to go see one.
>

> --
> Cheryl
>
> "Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also."

>> with 'subscribe' in the Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface
>> at //www.freelists.org/list/macvoiceover

>>  macvoiceover-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> with 'subscribe' in the Subject field OR by logging into the Webinterface
>> at //www.freelists.org/list/macvoiceover

--
Gregory Kearney
Manager Accessible Media