[macvoiceover] Apple discount for Hadly School for the Blind students

  • From: Greg Kearney <gkearney@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: General discussions on all topics relating to the use of Mac OS X by the blind <discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, macvoiceover <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 14:29:41 -0600

I have arranged with Apple for students of the Hadley School for the Blind http://www.hadley-school.org/ to obtain an Apple Educational Discount below is the procedure to follow to obtain the discount:

Anyone interested in the Apple Educational Discount needs to call Diallo, at 1-800-409-5381 ext 2645 -- if they get voicemail leave name and number and they go to Hadley School for the Blind and it is not listed on website but they want to purchase a machine and he will get back to them.

A big thank you to Mary Beth Janes at Apple for helping out on this. Hope this is a help to someone.

Greg Kearney
535 S. Jackson St.
Casper, Wyoming 82601
307-224-4022