[macvoiceover] Re: Apple certifications, and/or obtaining qualification to instruct.

  • From: Craig Blake <cmb1589@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 03:57:39 +0100

Hey,

Actually, considering I'll be getting into doing a CCNA, a degree in
something that mixes web development and assistive technology and
eventually Linux Red Hat certifications, I'd love to know more about
Apple Certifications since I refuse point blank to use Windows anymore
unless it's out of necessity.

Regards,
Craig

--