[macvoiceover] Apple Tablet Media Event Today: "Come See Our Latest Creation" - Mac Rumors

  • From: Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 12:47:25 -0500

Hi folks,

I am sending you this information with a number of links which will have text
feeds of the Apple media event if you choose to keep track of it.

I will be out of the office, so, I will keep track with my iPhone.

What exciting times we live in.

Here is the link to the story and the links,
http://www.macrumors.com/2010/01/27/apple-tablet-media-event-today-come-see-our-latest-creation/

Have fun.

Keith Reedy

Click the link below to download MP3's of Keith Reedy's music as a gift from
Bibles For The Blind.

http://biblesfortheblind.org/download_music.shtml

God gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him.  J Hudson Taylor.