[macvoiceover] Re: Apple TV update

  • From: Ian Edwards <ianedwards42@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 17:31:56 -0600

Wow that's a gentle understatement. It took a couple of hours, at about 80%
according the Voiceover report of the progress I headed out for a walk. Came
back to a message that the update was unsuccessful and I should try again. It's
functioning now, so I'll hold off updating until a time when I won't have a
five year old insisting on watching Diego and Dora.

Peace,

Ian