[macvoiceover] Re: Apple Seed betas RE: listen to Keith about ITunes

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 07:08:29 -0400

If anyone is participating, they aren't allowed to say.

On Oct 31, 2009, at 4:29 AM, Bryan Smart wrote:

Is anyone on this list participating in any of the Apple Seed beta programs? If
not, we should get some people using assistive tech to represent us in those.

http://appleseed.apple.com

There is also the Apple Seed program for developers. It is my understanding
that only those in the developer programs, that are paying for premium ADC
memberships are given seeds of new OS versions. Premium ADC memberships cost
around $500/year, from what I'm told.

Bryan