[macvoiceover] Re: Apple Releases OS X 10.9.3 With Enhanced Support for 4K Displays, Syncing Improvements - Mac Rumors

  • From: JAKE JOEHL <jajoehl@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 May 2014 14:48:25 -0500

Thanks for this. I just updated my system and everything is pretty much working
fine thus far. I seem unable to get into the Menu Extras but will try again
later. I want to check my battery status since I just turned on my charger
prior to beginning the update process, but perhaps I’ll just open the Battery
Monitor. I will contact my sister and let her know about the update, but it
doesn’t look like I’ll have time to help her this weekend. But perhaps she’ll
get help next week from one of her trainers.

JAKE JOEHL
jajoehl@xxxxxxx

http://www.macrumors.com/2014/05/15/apple-releases-os-x-10-9-3/