[macvoiceover] Re: Apple Releases Mac OS X 10.6.7 - Mac Rumors

  • From: Pete Nalda <lpnalda@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 14:06:59 -0500

I'm not sure if this is related to other problems people have been having, but
I've had VO quit on me, it usually comes right back up, and this has only been
happening in mail, and yet it has been doing this since 10.6.

On Mar 23, 2011, at 7:14 AM, Cheryl Homiak wrote:

> Hmm, as far as I know I' not experiencing a "voiceover bug" in the sense that
> it's being mentioned here. I wonder why some people have it and some don't.
> The only bug I have, and I'm not sure if it's a voiceover bug or not, is that
> on some websites, such as my verizon, I have to work left instead of right
> because there's a certain place on the website where the site crashes if I
> tab or vokeys to it. Other than that, I'm not having abug where voiceover
> turns offand/or where it can't be turned back on with cmd-f5. I know from
> experience these things can happen to some people and not others and that one
> can't always figure out what the differientiation is between the two groups.
>
> --
> Cheryl
>
> May the words of my mouth
> and the meditation of my heart
> be acceptable to You, Lord,
> my rock and my Redeemer.
> (Psalm 19:14 HCSB)

Egun On, Lagunak! (Basque for G'day, Mates)
Pete Nalda
http://www.myspace.com/musikonalda
http://www.facebook.com/lpnalda
http://www.linkedin.com/in/lpnalda