[macvoiceover] Re: Apple - Macworld 2009

  • From: "Marty Rimpau" <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2009 23:56:57 -0800

Hi all, though mac world was interesting, to me, as a relatively new
user of the mac, and voice over, was disappointing, as they didn't even
address voice over, and the thing I'm afraid of, is that if something
should happen to Steve Jobs, regarding his health, that voice over may
be put on the back burner, or eliminated, and while we are a very small
minority, it seems to me, that any mention of voice over, even to propp
it up, and support it, would be an encouragement, and I understand that
i-works9 is now very accessible with voice over, and that is good, but
if i-life will be accessible, I don't know.
--Original Message Text---
From: Keith Reedy
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 10:47:52 -0500

Here is the link to watch the video of the keynote.

No link for Voiceover users this time, but, the video seems to work
well.

Keith Reedy

http://events.apple.com.edgesuite.net/0901ouabdcaw/event/index.html

Marty