[macvoiceover] Re: Apple Launches OS X Mountain Lion via Mac App Store for $19.99 - Mac Rumors

  • From: Cheryl Homiak <cahomiak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 12:25:11 -0500

Actually, i just went to the link for getting the code to see if I could look
at it even though I don't qualify. Each time I hit enter on one of the dates
that said "internal link" it changed the date for me so the date change was
accessible. I was doing this from Mountain Lion so possibly it really isn't
accessible for those of you still in Lion but I had no problem once I figured
out to hit the date links; I changed the date several times and each time it
showed up appropriately.

--
Cheryl

May the words of my mouth