[macvoiceover] Re: Apple Care Did I misunderstand?

  • From: Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 22:40:21 -0400

Hi Carla,

This is a list for Voiceover, so, none of us are really Apple Care  experts, as
a matter of fact, I have never had Apple Care, sorry.

Maybe one of you would like to write Carla off list.

Keith Reedy

Click the link below to download MP3's of Keith Reedy's music as a gift from
Bibles For The Blind.

http://biblesfortheblind.org/download_music.shtml

God gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him.  J Hudson Taylor.