[macvoiceover] Apple Care Did I misunderstand?

  • From: Carla Roller <croller614@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 22:04:18 -0400

Hi everyone, This morning I decided to give a call to the Apple Store
concerning my Apple Care. I knew that I have 4 days remaining so I wanted to
renew it. My Macbook is now 3 years old and I have had the Care this whole
time. I apparently have been in dream land thinking that I could get this
renewed every year. I was told that after 3 years you can not buy Apple Care,
but that if my computer had any problems I could send it to be fixed at my
expense. Does anyone know if the info I was given this morning is correct or is
there a way to keep the Apple Care service by paying a fee each year. I can
just see it happening! Two weeks from now my "hard drive" dies or something.
This would truly be a nightmare. Anyone have good news about this? TIA
--
Carla

Let everything that hath breath praise the LORD.