[macvoiceover] Re: Apple Announces iPhone OS 4.0 Event for 08/April/2010-- The Mac-cessibility Network - News [Lioncourt.com]

  • From: Nicole Hutchins <nkhutch86@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 16:43:55 -0400

I have to somewhat agree with you.
I only disagree where Jaws is related since I'm an ex user of the product and I
can speak from experience that there are just too many things I couldn't do
with Jaws that I can do with Apple's screen reader. But yes, if something
better came along, I'd definitely be willing to explore my options there.

Nicole