[macvoiceover] Re: Apple Announces iPhone OS 4.0 Event for 08/April/2010-- The Mac-cessibility Network - News [Lioncourt.com]

  • From: Bryan Smart <bryansmart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 08:52:04 -0400

Coincidentally, why do iPhones and iPads always throw that "Sent from my
iPhone/iPad" remark in there? I could write "Sent from my Nokia E71", or "Sent
from my MacBook Pro"., but who cares what device I'm reading mail with?

I think its shameless and very noobish for Apple to put that in there by
default. Be prepared to see posts all the time with "Sent from my iPad". I
think that it will soon become a kind of kick me sign.

Bryan

Sent from my MacBook, with Microsoft Outlook, over Charter Internet. lol

for 08/April/2010-- The Mac-cessibility Network - News [Lioncourt.com]

Another piece of technology I. Will want!

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 5, 2010, at 3:50 PM, Russell Solowoniuk <rsolowoniuk@xxxxxxx> wrote:

<http://www.lioncourt.com/2010/04/05/apple-announces-iphone-os-4-0-event-for-08april2010/>

http://www.lioncourt.com/2010/04/05/apple-announces-iphone-os-4-0-event-for-08april2010/