[macvoiceover] Anyone got an xm radio online account?

  • From: "Chris Gilland Laptop" <clgilland07@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2008 05:01:01 -0400

Well, using flip4mac, I was! able to get my xm radio online account to work flawlessly in Safari. The site though is so java based that it's slightly tricky to navigate. again, I didn't say it's not doable, I just said it's kind a hard. My question though is this to those a you who may have accounts and know how to do this:

I can't figure out what frame to interact with, or where to go on the page, to get to the volume up/down, stop, play, and mute buttons. Can someone tell me where to go? Even with group navigation turned on, it won't take all the channels into one large group which is rather annoying, and even then, I wrapped to the bottom a the page and couldn't find the controls. BTW, the player frame2 is the frame you wanna interact with to get to your quick tune box.

I hear there is a dashboard widget for xm radio online, although I've not found where to download it, nor know if it's v o friendly.

Frankly: I have really not looked at any a the dash board widgets, so I dono even really how those work or how to navigate them etc.

I'd like some insite on this if at all possible. I'm not gonna post it publicly on list to leak out to everyone, but if you all think you can help me if you look at it, and are willing to look, then write me off list at:

clgilland07@xxxxxxxxx

and I'll give you my login.

Then what I'll do, is once you test it, and figure it out, I'll log in and change the pwd for security reasons.

Or of corse if you have your own account, then, just use your's.

Thanks.

Chris.