[macvoiceover] Anyone else trying Yosemite?

  • From: Russell Solowoniuk <rsolowoniuk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2014 11:02:51 -0600

Hi all,

Last night I signed up for the Yosemite beta, and installed it on my iMac,
early 2009. So far it seems to work quite well with VO, except I am finding
some issues when moving or deleting email messages in the Mail program. VO
keeps losing focus after a message is moved or deleted, and, sometimes the
message you think you are moving is not the one that gets moved! Yikes! :)

The beauty of this beta is that they have a “Feedback Assistant” in the
utilities folder which is really easy to use.

I’d like to encourage those who are able, to sign up and try out the beta and
give lots of accessibility issues feedback! This way perhaps when Yosemite is
released in October we won’t have so many bugs to deal with.

Thanks,

Russell>