[macvoiceover] Re: Any progress made with Internet Radio Broadcasting?

  • From: Singing Sparrow <sunshine@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2017 12:16:31 -0500

you can use BossJock studio, along with audio bus and Kolasan to broadcast from your idevices.

On 4/19/2017 7:31 AM, Joshua Tubbs wrote:

I’m talking about broadcasting on them, not listening to them.

On Apr 19, 2017, at 8:20 AM, Tuscia Falconer <tusciafalconer@xxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:tusciafalconer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

I listen to the stations in iTunes, plus another local station, resolution is fine.

TF

On 19/04/2017, at 10:58 PM, Joshua Tubbs <orin8722@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:orin8722@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Hi all,

I’m just curious if any progress has been made regarding internet radio broadcasting on the Mac?

I know MegaSeg has made some changes, but last I checked, it’s nowhere near Station Playlist on Windows. It’s better than it was regarding VoiceOver accessibility, but I wouldn’t consider it usable.

I still use Radiologik. You can hear my archives of it in action at http://www.orinks.net <http://www.orinks.net/>

While it’s an option, it definitely could be better regarding the interface, and I’m not sure whether the developer, jay, is making excuses as to if he can actually improve it, and we can’t force him.

Just wondering if there’s been any developments I don’t know about? Also, I wonder if there’s a way to use the Radiologik Scheduler like SPL’s creator, to help me create unique playlists...

Thanks!