[macvoiceover] Re: Antivirus program for mac?

  • From: James Dean <professordean@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 05:45:11 -0400

I went and got Virus Barrier express from the App store. It is very accessible
with Voiceover. I scanned and no infected files were found. Because of the
accessibility, I'm strongly considering upgrading to Virus Barrier X6 and also
getting another program they have called "Washing Machine."

James A. Dean