[macvoiceover] Re: Antivirus program for mac?

  • From: ashley <ash.cox@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 08:40:41 +0100

I can recommend this one too; it's a nice app.
ash

Website:
http://www.ashleycox.co.uk
Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/ashleycox2
Blog:
http://daysofthegeek.blogspot.com

On 13/04/2011 22:56, Justin Mann wrote:
You can also use virus barier express found in the appstore
On Apr 13, 2011, at 2:55 PM, Chantel Cuddemi wrote:

It's true that mac users don't have to worry about viruses. However, you can
use protect mac.

Email: jawsgirl87@xxxxxxxxx
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/jawsgirl87
Skype: leogirl48