[macvoiceover] Re: Another site that won't work in safari

  • From: david poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 11:24:50 -0400

sorry, what site?

On Aug 24, 2009, at 11:18 AM, Cheryl Homiak wrote:

Hi all.

I bought a Griffin smarttalk so I could use something other than earbuds and still have microphon and answer/hangup functionality with my iphone. Unfortunately, the "buy" button to put the item in my cart wouldn't work at all--not with enter, not with mousekeys, not with vokeys-space. Wouldn't work in orca either. I finally had to use Window again. I had visions of getting rid of Windows completely now that I have a scanning solution on the Mac, but I guess it will wait a while. Very disappointing since I couldn't use the Macmall site checkout either the other ay and the site for readiris, while theoretically accessible, has a bunch of unlabelled buttons when it comes to choosing checkout.

--
Cheryl
"Let the words of my mouth,