[macvoiceover] Re: Another iTunes Question...

  • From: "Ginny Owens" <chickpowermusic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 19:08:53 -0500

Dude, I seriously need to borrow your line of credit. <grin>
I know this is so way off topic, but speaking of tests, I do love that new
Mac commercial that you think is going to be a pro PC commercial...then they
have to send all the pc's away because they could get viruses and crash
regularly.

Ginny Owens
Official site:  http://www.ginnyowens.com
MySpace:  http://www.myspace.com/ginnyowens