[macvoiceover] Re: Another aydiem question.

  • From: matthew Dyer <ilovecountrymusic483@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 14:27:40 -0400

Yes sorry forgot to mention that.  What do I need to change.

Matthew

On Aug 23, 2009, at 3:26 PM, Marie Howarth wrote:

are you using growl?

On Aug 23, 2009, at 8:22 PM, matthew Dyer wrote:

Good afternoon everyone. I have yet another aydiem question this time it is about have incoming message read while in the conversation window. As it stands rite now I can only get the message to only read if the vo fokes is not in the window. Is there a way to fix this? Thanks.

Matthew