[macvoiceover] Re: Annoying Amazon dialog

  • From: "Mary Otten" <maryotten@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2015 19:14:26 -0700

I admit to using Windows, and an old version at that, for my Amazon
browsing, and I don't have this problem at all. But I wonder about
whether Chrome would do better on the Mac than Safari. Amazon's website
is awful, and their hit and miss approach to accessibility, including
their separate and not equal websites, are absolutely not ok. But since
people aren't reporting this problem on the Windows side with the
common browsers, firefox and ie, I wonder if something else on the Mac
besides safari would do the trick.

Mary