[macvoiceover] Re: Amateur radio logging programs.

  • From: Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2011 10:21:10 -0500

You can also do them from QRZ.com as well, but, you can do this one with out
leaving Ham Log and when you make a contact you can press the look up button to
put the info in to the log and Aether will do this as well.  They both work
nicely with Voiceover.
Keith Reedy
Please visit this page and click "Like" if you like!
http://m.facebook.com/pages/Keith-Reedy/114181261930792?fbb=rd45a72d7&refid=46