[macvoiceover] Re: Amateur radio logging programs.

  • From: Norbert Müller <apple@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2011 09:47:06 +0100

Hi Keith,

funny you brought this up, since I just checked last night, what is available
in this field. I found that for Ham Log the looking up of call signs only works
for American calls.

Can you tell us or me privately more about Ether? It said something like it
could be used to read information of several rigs by Kenwood, Icom and others.
What can it do there specifically? I am using an Icom IC E91. Could I use that
software to administer the memory of that device and could I use it to have
D-Star more accessible?

VY 73 de Norbert, HB9/DK7VE