[macvoiceover] Re: Amadeus Pro, the elapsed time?

  • From: Dan Eickmeier <va3ets@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 01:16:34 -0400

Yeah good question Dane. Something I'd been looking for too, is a way to quickly get to a point in a file, particularly if i'm working iwth a lengthy file, and if I want to make an edit, say an hour or so into a two hour file for example, rather than hollding down my right arrow until I get to that point, which is rather time consuming and tedious, anyone know of nay way to quickly get ot a piont in the file that's a ways into it? Something I wish that would be implemented is some sort of go to time dialog, like there is in sound Forge under Windows.

On May 22, 2009, at 4:05 PM, Dane Trethowan wrote:

Hi!

Something I've been wondering about for a while as I'm an Amadeus Pro user and perhaps someone knows the answer to this, is there any way of telling the elapsed time in a file or at what position in time the playhead or insertion pointer is located?

******************************

Dane Trethowan
From Melton Victoria Australia
mailto:"grtdane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx