[macvoiceover] Amadeus Pro Tutorials

  • From: Dane Trethowan <grtdane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 21:01:30 +1000

Hi!

I hope the rest of the list will excuse this post, I wanted to contact the
author of the Amadeus Pro tutorial as found on http://www.icanworkthisthing.com
but I don't have a direct email so here's the message.

Could the author please check the material as it seems there's an error
present.  In the tutorial the user is told to use the command left and right
cursor keys to move through the file, this is incorrect as its the left and
right cursor keys which are used and they're not used with any modifier keys
such as control, option or command?

Sorry if this matter has already ben brought to the author's attention.

Cheers!