[macvoiceover] Re: Amadeus Pro 1.4 gets multi-track keyboard commands

  • From: Marie Howarth <marie.jane2005@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2009 17:57:28 +0000

I've got a blog that i started a while ago and have already written a quick start guide for voice over. its not perfect but it gives the basics. I've also recorded a podcast too. Every little helps I think.

Feel like today's your last day!
Enjoy every minute, Savour every hour.
Admit the positive energies and laugh at least 10 times a day,
Distinguish the negative, and push it all away!

Marie Howarth
marie.jane2005@xxxxxxxxx

On 7 Mar 2009, at 17:54, Chantel Cuddemi wrote:

I am so glad you agree, Marie.
Chantel.

From: Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [macvoiceover] Re: Amadeus Pro 1.4 gets
multi-track
keyboard commands
To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, March 7, 2009, 8:32 AM
Hi folks,

Even a quick guide on how to get started.

Its not really hard to write something like this
for this
program or any other program you are using, just
make
something happen and write it down.  Each of us
have
information we could share, even just your notes,
the notes
you use to run a program.

We all can be better Voiceover users if we will
share
information with one another.

Keith Reedy

On Mar 7, 2009, at 12:54 AM, Dan Eickmeier wrote:

Yeah that's something I'd really like
to see,
is an extensive tutorial on using Amadeus with the
keyboard.
On Mar 6, 2009, at 6:42 PM, Jacob Schmude
wrote:

Hi Everyone
For those who haven't seen this yet, the
latest
version of Amadeus Pro, version 1.4, adds
accessible
multi-track recording and editing. The track view
was mostly
accessible, but there was no reliable way to shift
focus
from one track to another with the keyboard. This
has
changed with the latest version, you can now press
"n" to move the editing focus to the
next track,
and shift-space to play the current track only.
There
doesn't seem to be a command for previous
track, but n
will cycle back to the top once you've reached
the end
of the track list.
Just thought I'd let everyone know, as I
didn't see this posted and I know multitrack
recording
is of interest to many on this list.

The major difference between a thing that
might go
wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is
that when
a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong
it usually
turns out to be impossible to get at or repair.
        --Douglas Adams

Click on the link below to go to our
homepage.
http://www.icanworkthisthing.com

Manage your subscription by using the web
interface on the link below.
//www.freelists.org/list/macvoiceover

Users can subscribe to this list by
sending email