[macvoiceover] Re: Amadeus Pro 1.4 gets multi-track keyboard commands

  • From: Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 19:30:36 -0500

Jacob,

I mite like to give this a try, but, has any one written any kind of how to?

Keith Reedy

On Mar 6, 2009, at 6:42 PM, Jacob Schmude wrote:

Hi Everyone
For those who haven't seen this yet, the latest version of Amadeus Pro, version 1.4, adds accessible multi-track recording and editing. The track view was mostly accessible, but there was no reliable way to shift focus from one track to another with the keyboard. This has changed with the latest version, you can now press "n" to move the editing focus to the next track, and shift-space to play the current track only. There doesn't seem to be a command for previous track, but n will cycle back to the top once you've reached the end of the track list. Just thought I'd let everyone know, as I didn't see this posted and I know multitrack recording is of interest to many on this list.

The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair.
        --Douglas Adams