[macvoiceover] Advantages of iPad over iPhone??

  • From: Russell Solowoniuk <rsolowoniuk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2012 15:32:13 -0600

Hi all,

I'm thinking of getting the new iPad.  I love my iMac, my iPhone 4S, and am
really considering purchasing the iPad.  I'm trying to justify the purchase...
it's a lot of money, and, I'm wondering how happy I'll be after the purchase.
My thoughts are that reading books in PDF format or ePub format on the iPad
would be a much better listening experience, as I'm sure the iPad has a better
external speaker than the iPhone.  Is this true?  Can anyone out there who has
both an iPad and an iPhone comment on their experiences, i.e. are you glad you
bought the iPad, or, did you find that most of what you can do on the iPad you
could do on the iPhone?  Truth please?  Does VO sound better on the iPad...
without using earbuds or headphones, I mean.

Thanks for all comments.

Russell>