[macvoiceover] Re: Adium problem with requests

  • From: Timothy Clark <timothyclark113@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2010 03:19:16 -0500

I am not having that problem but, my problem is that my adium isn't
showing all of my accounts I have set up in it. I have facebook, aim,
myspace im, and  yahoo. I know they are all set up properly.  Well,
for some unknown reason to me it shows all of my accounts accept for
facebook.
 Why is that?
 any ideas would be appriciated.
 Blessings
Timothy

On 11/27/10, Sarah Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> hello. in htenew adium interact with the request tableand vo shift m and
> choose your action.
>
> On Nov 27, 2010, at 9:35, matthew Dyer <ilovecountrymusic483@xxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I have a problem with adium and voice over whare Everytime I login I have
>> request which I need to take action on, but I am unable tlo dlo slo.
>> Anyone else having this problem?  I am using the latest version of adium.
>> Thanks.
>>
>> Matthew

>>  macvoiceover-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Timothy Clark, Owner and Manijor of WTCN Radio. Located on the web at,
http://s8.myradiostream.com/18926.htm
 Skypes, personal
 djtimothy1
musician work and productions timothyclarkofficial
Radio station, wtcn.radio
 God Bless