[macvoiceover] Re: Adding to selected text.

  • From: Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 12:15:06 -0400

Mark and others,

I my self have seen it work and now for some reason it dosen't.

It worked by, first of all allowing you to select a segment of text and then add to that segment before copying to the clip board.

Frankly, I don't remember when it stoped working.

I am looking at some 3rd party options to use until they get this back up and running, if, they get it back up and running.

If no one knew it worked, maybe no one will miss it.

Keith Reedy

On Jun 8, 2009, at 11:15 AM, Mark Baxter wrote:

Merely selecting the text, highlighting it, does not add it to the clipboard; one must copy it there and, if noncontiguous blocks of text are highlighted and later copied, they become one block on the clipboard. That is, they would, if this actually worked, which I have never seen it do.

Mark BurningHawk

Skype and Twitter:  BurningHawk1969
MSN:  BurningHawk1969@xxxxxxxxxxx
My home page: