[macvoiceover] Re: Adding information to a numbers spread sheet?

  • From: Josh de Lioncourt <overlord@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 10:34:05 -0800

You need to double click on the cell you want to add info into. As I don't have the mosue cursor following the VO cursor, I just move the mouse to the VO cursor with VO_Command-F5 and then click twice. Then you can enter the info quite nicely.

Josh de Lioncourt

...my other mail provider is an owl...

On Jan 30, 2009, at 1:13 AM, Keith Reedy wrote:

Hi folks,

I seem to be having problems adding information to a numbers spreadsheet. Is there a trick to this.

Thanks.