[macvoiceover] Re: Adding a contact manually

  • From: Cheryl Homiak <cah4110@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Macvoiceover Email list <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2015 20:21:24 -0600

It may be in your dock but it is an application in applications. cmd-shift-a in
finder to applications.  It used to be addressbook but now it's contacts.

--
Cheryl

"Move forward by looking back!
"Above all, fear the Lord
and worship Him faithfully with all your heart;
consider the great things He has done for you."
(1 Samuel 12:24 (HCSB)

On Jan 23, 2015, at 8:16 PM, Judy Wilkinson <jwilkins@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Ah but where in fact is the contacts folder?
Judy

On Jan 23, 2015, at 6:12 PM, col shawcross <shawx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

go to the contacts folder, open and you will find a add button.
Col.
On 24 Jan 2015, at 12:41 pm, Judy Wilkinson <jwilkins@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

In fact if one isn’t sitting inside a message this item under messages is
dimmed in my menu at least. I want to create a contact without having received
an email from that person.
Judy

On Jan 23, 2015, at 11:50 AM, Kelvin Falconer <tusciafalconer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Under the Mesages menu there is an item to 'add sender to contacts'.
Is this what you are looking for ?

TF

On 24/01/2015, at 8:47 am, Judy Wilkinson <jwilkins@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

        I’m having a senior moment: I’ve added to my contact list from an email
for so long now I’ve forgotten where to go to add a new contact manually. Using
latest Yosemite.
Judy Wilkinson>