[macvoiceover] Re: Adding a Media Track to a Podcast

  • From: Cristina Afonso <cristina.g.afonso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 07:27:06 +0100

        Hello,

Thank you very much for your help. Yes, I'm using GB. I'm recording some
presentation words for a podcast and I need to add some music to the project.
 I don't know how to import the music file. I know how to find it on the media
browser but then, I don't know how to add it to the project.

        Best regards

        Chris