[macvoiceover] Re: Accessing spotlight search on an iPhone 6 running iOS the latest

  • From: Cheryl Homiak <cah4110@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Macvoiceover Email list <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2015 17:22:53 -0500

Swipe down with three fingers.

--
Cheryl

The name of Jesus is not only light but also food;
it is also oil, without which all food of the
soul is dry;
it is salt, without whose seasoning whatever is set before us is insipid;
finally, it is honey in the mouth,
melody in the ear,
rejoicing in the heart,
and at the same time medicine.
Every discourse in which his name is not spoken is without savor.
(Bernard as quoted in Calvin's Institutes)

On Aug 14, 2015, at 5:08 PM, Mark BurningHawk Baxter <markbaxter38@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Hi, folks. I am pulling a brain freeze on how to access spotlight search from
the home screen using voice over running an iPhone 6 and the latest iOS. I
should know this, and I'm embarrassed that I do not.

Thanks very much.

Mark BurningHawk Baxter

Www.markBurninghawk.net
Sent from my iPhone>