[macvoiceover] Accessing audible.com with safari 5

  • From: Cheryl Homiak <cahomiak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 09:34:25 -0500

I have found a way to access audible.com with safari 5; this works for me and I
hope it will help others.

1. Open safari.
2. Do cmd-l and type in the url (using completion is fine too).
3. Turn off voiceover before hitting enter.
4. Hit enter.
5. After you think the url would have loaded, turn voiceover back on.
6. Once I did this, I could navigate the website and hit links within the
website without repeating this process.
7. The only bad news is: you will have to do this procedure initially each time
you want to access audible.com.

This may work for other problem websites also.

Hth.

--

Cheryl
"Let the words of my mouth,