[macvoiceover] Accessing DropBox files

  • From: Suzanne Erb <suzerb1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2014 10:36:50 -0500

Hi,
To get to files contained in your Dropbox, from Finder, you should be able to
use the command  “Command, Shift, h” to get to your list and find Dropbox from
there, assuming that Dropbox has been installed.  Once you’ve found the file
you’re looking for, just open it, read it, or edit it as you choose.
hth
Suzanne>