[macvoiceover] Re: Accessible Statistics or data analysis program for the Mac

  • From: Jude DaShiell <jdashiel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2010 16:13:19 -0400 (EDT)

Try this url for starters:
http://www.r-project.org/about.html
On Thu, 14 Oct 2010, Jeff Kisecker wrote:

Can you please explain a little more?  Thanks Jeff

On Oct 14, 2010, at 8:30 PM, Jude DaShiell wrote:

The R package or packages are available for emacs.  If you can set that up, you
probably will be able to do better than using excel.  If the packages have been
built for the Mac, they may be on fink or macports or macupdates.com or
versiontracker.com.  On Tue, 12 Oct 2010, Jeff Kisecker wrote:

Hi Gang:

I am in a graduate level statistics class and I need an accessible data
analysis or statistics program to use with my Mac.  I really don't want to have
to use Excel for Windows, but if I have to, I do have access to a windows
laptop with Excel on it.  Any help or direction would be appreciated.

Jeff

with 'subscribe' in the Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at