[macvoiceover] Re: Abby Fine Reader not the problem

  • From: Cheryl Ann Homiak <cahomiak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2010 02:44:27 -0600 (CST)

You could have pasted the serial number instead of typing. I don't recall having issues with entering information but certainly what you did sounds like something I've done in other cases with a similar problem. Glad you got it working.

--
Cheryl

Go beyond the Christmas story this year;
meet Immanuel (God with us),
Jesus, the crucified Savior,
Christ, the risen LORD!!!