[macvoiceover] A web browser that I really really like, Lightning.

  • From: Keith Reedy <keithreedy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2012 12:07:07 -0400

Hi folks,

I try to pass along to you the things that work for me and this sure is one of
them.

The Lightning web browser is at the app store.
It was free, I don't know what it cost now if anything.

It loads pages very fast, much faster than any thing els.

command-b will open a book marks window where you can select your Safari book
marks or book marks you create in Lightning.
When you open a page, interact with the HTML at the bottom.
Let me say it is different and it will take a little playing around to get use
to it, but, it sure is fast and I am finding that I can download with it a
little easier than with Safari, or, WebKit.
Keith Reedy
keithreedy@xxxxxxxxxxxx