[macvoiceover] Re: A walkthrough of new features in IOS 7

  • From: "Mary Otten" <maryotten@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 14:05:05 -0700

Hi Ricardo,

I'm curious if you noted the focus issues in the notifications center
and on the siri screen that Jonathan Mosen talks about in his just
released eBook that covers ios 7 from a blindness perspective. I was
disappointed that the guy who did the Maccessibility review mentioned
not a single bug or issue with VO. He only covered positive stuff,
which, I think, is a disservice to readers of the review if those bugs
and issues are indeed present in the final release.