[macvoiceover] Re: A tad OT Trying to send mail.

  • From: "Sara" <push649@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 18:54:33 -0500

Hi people.
There is already mail on my Mac so I guess I will just delete it. It's all mail from this mailing list so nothing really personal and this address is not my main one. I am pretty sure the store will delete all my info. I am not going to try to reinstall the OS as I do not want to open the CDs. Also, I just don't feel like going through a complete reinstall. Anyway, the only problem I am having now is with sending mail. My ISP just uses a standard pop3 thing with none of that SSL stuff. Also, when I arrow through the table of messages I hear a whole ton of stuff like "blank text blank text blank" before the info about the message. I find this really frustrating as I have to hear so much before the actual message. I also don't know how to close a message window once I open it and return to the inbox.
Sara
----- Original Message ----- From: "David Poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>